Negashteh is a specialized magazine working in the fields of grains, flour, bread, pasta, biscuits, chocolate, starch, silos, equipment and all the related industry from the field to the consumers in Iran. Subjects such as import and export of grain-related food items, grain inspections at transit gates, technological innovations in making flour, bread and pasta are the ones we are more focused on.
The most important titles appearing in Negashteh are as follows:
- Interviewing government officials, experts at GTC, MPs, guilds, unions and also the private sector in the above mentioned categories
- Introducing the newest technologies
- Analyzing marketing trends and interviewing marketing experts on the latest techniques and the effects of different media on sales
- Introducing health trends in the market and also giving information about health related issues to the readers
- Focusing on the grain production and industry of one country in every issue
- Translating the latest news about changes happening in the international markets and other countries
- Giving information on the upcoming conferences and expos in the grain industry
Who are our readers:
We send Negashteh to all the flour mills in Iran (there are more than 350 operating flour mills in Iran), all the pasta, chocolate, bread, starch, glucose and biscuit producing companies in Iran, chambers of commerce of different countries and cities, grain traders, companies offering shipments, silo producers and representatives, all the guilds and unions in connection with grain and the related industry.